Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome to the World, Charlie Hayes

People have always told me how exciting it is to have a niece or nephew, but it is one of those things you can't fully comprehend or appreciate until you have one to call your own. On September 27th, at 2:03 pm, I officially became Aunt Jaclyn... Aunt Jac.... Aunt Jax.... Aunt Jemima for all I care. I'm just excited to become an aunt! Charles Hayes Jones is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen, and I'm not being biased. He is near perfect. See for yourself... the many faces of Charlie Hayes.





And for one of the most special pictures of all -- Nana, Mom, Nicole, and Charlie -- Four Generations!

It is always good to be home, but having Charlie there with us made it the most exciting trip to date. I am so proud of Nicole for bringing him into this world with such strength and grace; I will spare the details of her labor, but just know that she is a champion. Seeing him for the first time when they picked me up from the airport, bundled up in his car seat between me and Nicole, I had no doubt that there is a God up above. He truly is a gift, and with Nicole and Tony as parents, Charlie is going to be very loved.

2 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet. You and Dee are already the best aunts in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having Charlie enter our family has been the BEST!! Thank you Nicole and Tony. He is the cutest and sweetest baby boy ever.

    Feel the pull of the Charlie magnet.........oooooooohhhhhh

    ReplyDelete