Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kiss and Tell

(Doing a crossword puzzle with the residents)

Jaclyn: 27 across... 4 letters... the clue is "skin opening"...

Residents: Scar.... scab.... tear....

Jaclyn: No... think about when a person eats garlic and afterwards they might say, "I ate so much garlic, it's coming out my _______"?

Jay: Your rear?

(for those still clueless, the answer was "pore"... weak clue, I know)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lydia: Help me! Help me!

Jaclyn: Hi Lydia. What do you need?

Lydia: Help.

Jaclyn: What can I help you with?

Lydia: I don't know, honey.

Jaclyn: Why are you yelling help?

Lydia: Because I need help.

Jaclyn: With what?

Lydia: I don't know, honey. Help me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(While watching a movie with residents)

--Roger waves at Enza and blows her a kiss--

--Enza catches the kiss and plants it on her lips--

Enza, wide-eyed and as giddy as a 12-year old girl: I'm gonna go over there next to that man.

Jaclyn: I don't think so.... you're going to stay here next to me.

Enza: No I'm gonna go over there. And touch his leg!

Jaclyn: Probably not the best idea.

Enza: But I waaaaant to.

Jaclyn: Have some more popcorn.

2 comments: