Saturday, September 24, 2011

So Long Sweet Summer

so long sweet summer
i stumbled upon you and gratefully basked in your rays
so long sweet summer
i fell into you, now you're gracefully falling away...

Even though it doesn't feel like fall here in Texas, I would still like to take the opportunity to make a toast to my favorite season. I must admit that I was very jealous when Deirdre told me that she was in jeans and a sweater this weekend while I was still sporting my summer dress. But whether fall arrives this week, next month, or in November, I will welcome it with open arms. Open arms that are hopefully covered in a cute cardigan.

So long sweet (and sweaty) summer... looking forward to a few of my favorite things...

Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Thanksgiving

Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt
Pumpkin Pie... Bread... Muffins... Pancakes...

Fall Coats, Sweaters, and Scarves


Halloween Costumes

Falling Leaves


No comments:

Post a Comment