Monday, July 18, 2011

Not-so-secret Admirer

I never quite pictured my admirer to be a 75-year old woman who made me stationary with a sponge toothbrush. But I definitely got a bigger kick out of her note than rose petals at my doorstep or chocolate covered strawberries in my kitchen.




"Skip looking at this - it didn't turn out well."

(not sure if she was trying to draw a picture of herself or me... but if it was meant to be me, I'm hoping it truly did not turn out well.)


"I made this card from a sponge toothbrush. I'll lend it to you, if you like."


Your Admirer,


.................................






3 comments:

  1. HAHA, awesome! and PS - I thought she had really left you rose petals and chocolate covered strawberries the first time I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old folks. Your original secret admirer was Tony, however, and I'm sure he'd be heart broken to know that the way to your heart was through sponged toothbrush paintings. ;)

    ReplyDelete