Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You Are My (Half) Sunshine

Can anyone guess what happened to the other half of this clay sun that a resident and I so creatively molded and detailed with our hands?

I'll give you a hint....

Me: "Good job! That's the coolest looking sun out there."
Betty: "Okay... what do I do with it, eat it?"
Me: "No, no! It's clay. We just look at it."

I turn to help another resident for 10 seconds, and when I look back....

Me: "WHERE'S THE OTHER HALF OF THE SUN?!"

Don't worry, I played a quick game of "Go Fish" in her mouth. But if I hadn't, let's all thank God for non-toxic clay.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I know which activity would be nixed after rooting around in someone's mouth to retrieve it..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write on me.

    Love,
    Blog

    ReplyDelete