Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh Fiona Apple, I've Also Been Bad.

Somebody should slap my wrist and call me a bad blogger. I have about six entry topics floating around in my head, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and compose them. I've worked the past three weekends... and in my free time I have been enjoying this unbelievable weather. I've lived here long enough to know that this will only last a week... I must make the most of it before the six months of 110 degree weather bares its fangs.

I promise to write an entry tonight... I have much to share about the things I've gotten into over the last few weeks. But in the meantime, if you enjoyed this blog post.... I hope this picture message that I received from my Mom will hold you over.



Sent with the caption, "Who, who, who let the dogs in?!?!"



1 comment:

  1. this made me lol at work. There is NO doubt in my mind why our moms are friends :)

    ReplyDelete