Monday, January 24, 2011

New Addition to the Lauer family

It doesn't speak. It doesn't eat. It doesn't breathe. It's the Travelocity gnome, and it is awesome. I had an inkling that it was my Mom's favorite Christmas present, and I now have the proof confirming it. I received these picture messages last weekend with the following captions... (it's funnier if you read them with an accent.)



"Pancakes! You're spoiling me Mum!!"


"I'm quite taken with my new bedroom!"


"This is our home team, we rock the dark green! Go JETS!"


"Too many a green beer makes not a happy gnome..."

Welcome to the family, little one. And let's be honest, every home needs a gnome.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I hope we receive more of these because they are hysterical. I can't wait till he travels outside the home. Perhaps a trip to the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahha....can we take him with us to texas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nigel is more than willing to go on any trip - after all he IS the Travelocity Gnome....

    For now he's busy working on his E-Harmony bio in hopes of meeting just the right lady friend to share his lucky life with....

    ReplyDelete
  4. if nigel is on e-harmony, then so am i!

    ReplyDelete