Monday, May 31, 2010

The Coolest Baby in the World

My best friend Eliza Joy (EJ, Eej, Queen Ejifa, Squirt) is having a BABY!!! She and Russell just found out that it's going to be a GIRL!!! The little schnookum is currently the size of a banana... how cool! Knowing Eliza Joy and Russell, Eliza Joy's first few months of nausea were probably caused by the baby banana doing back handsprings to keep herself entertained. I realize this isn't likely at two months, but with these two adventure-seekers, I wouldn't be surprised. I couldn't be happier for them - she will be one of the most loved babies in the entire world. And I'm so excited to be an honorary aunt! I haven't officially been given that title, but I think (hope) it's safe to assume. Aunt Jax? Aunt Jaclyn? Aunt Jacifa? I'll let Eliza Joy decide. Look out friends... October is going to bring you a baby that will make history.

Chances are she will be...



A Monster Athlete


A Karaoke Star


A Complete Cheese for the Camera


Beautiful


A loyal, thoughful, and loving friend


Spontaneous, goofy, and willing to look a little bit foolish once in a while


Congratulations to two of my most favorite people! I can't wait to meet the little chiquita banana! Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, EJ and Russell! Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jax- thanks for the shout-out post!!! I love it! You are going to be the best honorary Aunt Jacifa EVER. Baby Squirt Capps is going to just love you to pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry EJ, I've got PLENTY of earrings for the both of you girls....
    Congratulations to you and Russell and EJ you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete