Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halfway Hipster

I am sitting in a coffee shop sipping on Earl Grey tea working on a few blog posts. I sound so hipster, right? The only thing that would make me more hipster in this setting is if my computer wasn't 100 times larger than everyone else's MacBook or pocket-size Dell. I feel like I am working on a piece of machinery from the Ice Age. It didn't help that when I turned the computer on, Windows had to announce itself with its annoying "BUM BUM BUM BA DUMMMMM" noise. Hello coffee shop, my caveman computer and I have arrived. Adds to my character, right? I've just thought up a new way to tell time. Instead of AD, it should be AJD = After Jaclyn's Dell.

I don't know how to transition into sharing more about my Mom and Dad's trip, so I think I'll make this it's own blog post.

P.S. I love coffee. I'm only drinking hot tea because I've had a miserable cold all weekend. I do love hot tea, but I typically prefer coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment