Sunday, September 26, 2010

Texas Review

This is one of my favorite pictures from Mom and Dad's trip. This obviously wasn't Dad's idea, but as always, he was a trooper. This was taken at one of the outdoor shops in Fredericksburg - this place had the coolest stuff and for cheap!
Both of these pictures were taken at the German Cafe and Biergarten. "Great Food, Cold Beer, Live Music". Sounds good to me.

After dinner with Firas and Reagan, where we enjoyed more Mexican grub and I introduced Mom and Dad to "Mexican Martinis" - yum! It was fun to be with family and friends, and we all laughed our tails off as Dad told us that the guys who work in his warehouse refer to him as "Big Papa". I'm laughing as I write this. Best story ever.



Mom and Dad got to experience Salt Lick BBQ. They were very impressed... and look at Mom sporting her Longhorn orange!

There was so much more of the trip that wasn't captured in pictures. Or at least pictures that Mom approves of being posted on the blog. Like mother, like daughter(s). We had a great time together in Austin, and I can't wait for them to return! It was very hard to see them go, but thankful for all of these memories we created while they were here. And... I get to see them in three short weeks when I return home for Liza's wedding! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment