Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bikini Season

Just a short post to share how excited I am for springtime in Austin! They say that everything is bigger in Texas... I also believe that everything is brighter. I've never been so blinded by the sun before moving to Austin. I'm sure everyone has observed that I typically wear sunglasses on my head 95% of the time which totally defeats their purpose, but that was in Virginia... sunglasses are now a necessity. It was 80 degrees yesterday and 75 degrees today. Beautiful weather for April. And as the subject states, it's bikini season. I wouldn't normally post a picture of me in my summer gear, but I'm feeling pretty confident these days....


wait for it... quick run on the treadmill


wait for it... oatmeal for breakfast every morning


wait for it... 200 crunches




Me, Kristen, and Reagan enjoying a day in the sun with "the guys"

No comments:

Post a Comment