Thursday, March 11, 2010

V-Mars + Logan + Collage = Epic

I was home this evening, watching some mediocre television... and I got to thinking about good ole' Veronica Mars. Call me a teeny-bopper, but that show was good. At least Deirdre and Tara can back me up on this one. Being a complete geek and needing a quick visual of my favorite TV couple, I googled Veronica and Logan... and this glorious collage appeared:

WHO makes these things? Ah, I wish I was in middle school again so that I could hang this on the inside of my locker. I am obviously not the show's biggest fan... so here's to you, Queen (or King?) of the TV-Couple Collage.

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? I'd take Dawson and Joey any day of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAWSON and joey? I think I just vomited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you a Pacey Witter fan? Wow... I guess some people are into that...

    ReplyDelete