Wednesday, December 8, 2010

AFOMFT: Pumpkin Spice Lattes

I started writing a post titled, "AFOMFT: Awkward Dates" and soon realized that it would take me more than 20 minutes on a Thursday morning to cover that topic. So for now I will post on another favorite treat, a warm one this time: Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. I will be honest by saying that Starbucks is not my typically my favorite cup o' joe, but when it comes to seasonal drinks, they know what they're doing. Or brewing, rather. And what makes it even more festive is the holiday cup it's served in... ah, how the details make such a difference. I could live without the absurdly cheesy, overbearingly enthusiastic voice welcoming me to Starbucks at 7:45 in the morning when I'd rather be curled up in bed watching Elf. "Helllooooooooo and welcome to Starbucks! I hope you are having a FANTASTIC morning, and may I offer you a turkey bacon sandwich fresh out of the oven?!?!" Take it down a notch, barista. But I can't complain... it sure beats cranky customer service. Anyways, go treat yourself to a warm seasonal drink... you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment